Triad Tool continues to improve production and work flow with a lean culture implemented throughout the organization. Triad’s Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing initiatives in the areas of machine technology; productivity improvements; and company agility; continue to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Noted below are some examples:
- Since 1980 a culture implementing standardized universal fixturing/tooling concepts
- Training and implementation of lean manufacturing principles and 6S programs
- A recent 10,000 sq. ft. facility expansion, to improve material and process flow on the shop floor
- Aggressive capital investment in additional Horizontal and 5-Axis machining cells to attain a greater degree of automation and capacity
- Manufacturing processes continuously improved and optimized in an effort to maximize manufacturing output and turnaround times
- 375 kW Solar System